August 12, 2008

Feverish

I doubt that I can adequately express how excited I am to see this video on the TV. Perfect = Jim-Dwight-Andy trifecta. I can't wait for this show to come back. Plus, it's combining the Funny I love with the Olympics I love!

Speaking of the Olympics, I cannot get enough. I stayed up WAY too late last night because I just cannot stop myself from watching. Men's gymnastics? That stuff is INSANE, people. I love to watch it and just dream about the amount of strength it takes to do those tricks. I am SO SO SO excited to watch my girl Shawn Johnson and the rest of the women's team tonight. There will be no sleeping for me this week. I'm going to make it to work only by the grace of God.

A new favorite? Synchronized diving. Who knew? That is awesome. Diving is a very close second to my favorite Olympic sport of gymnastics. I just think it is incredibly cool. Also, there's the element of danger because my stomach drops to my toes every time their head comes close to the board. I live life on the edge. Vicariously, of course.

I think I might be in love with Michael Phelps. I mean, who isn't? He makes that swimming stuff look EASY. USA!!!!

So that's all I've got for now. Olympic fever.

No comments: