June 4, 2009

Day 3

This day has been great.  The kids sang two concerts at rehabilitation centers, and then we all went and prepared meals at Feed My Starving Children.  It was an amazing experience and I think it made an impression on all of us.  Plus, we got to wear these sweet hats:



I cannot look at that picture without laughing really, really hard.  Thank you, Lucas.


My favorite quote of the day comes from The Director (I hope her husband's reading) and it's a pot-calling-the-kettle-black sort of situation:
"This is a parable...of the hypocrite and the 6th grader."


Here's hoping we continue to forget myself, follow Jesus.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am indeed reading, and I thank you for the Director reference.

On a side note, if you keep wearing "sweet hats" like that, #22 on your list of 25 could become reality - although I still can't figure out why that would be a good thing.