October 2, 2008

A little piece of my happiness

Inspired by BooMama, I'm counting happy things today.

Here's what works for me right now (in no order of importance):

1. My pretty dog
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte season at Starbucks
3. Steak. Filet Mignon to be exact. At Longhorn to be more exact.
4. Seersucker, herringbone, houndstooth, and paisley things
5. Thoughts of Hawaii
6. Beaches in general
7. Watching a sunset
8. Galoshes
9. Bobby Bowden and the Seminoles, winning
10. Post-it notes
11. Crossing things off lists written on post-it notes
12. Malapropisms
13. Time with shecons
14. Making up words like "shecons" with my favorite girlfriends
15. Listening to good music
16. Singing good music
17. Thoughts of a movie with a cute boy Friday night
18. Shelly, who will speak in BAPS and Malibu's Most Wanted quotes with me
19. Quoting funny things
20. J.Crew clothes/catalogues
21. Craig + Lewis
22. A good book
23. Gymnastics
24. My Jesus, the painter (can I get a witness?)
25. Being 25...my favorite age

3 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Well thanks friend for the laugh. You are just funny. Glad to hear your happy thoughts and your music monday...but I can NEVER think of a song for it...not any, the mind goes totally blank...so enjoy the 25 yo mind of yours while it still functions...25 was my fav age too...it happened for me 22 years ago though...that's a LOT of water under the bridge and a LOT of stinking songs with run in them...too bad I still can't think of any. Take care you baby you!

3girlsmom said...

I'm sad. I didn't make the 25. :(

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all of the things we are appreciative of...thanks for sharing. I am especially with you on the Pumpkin Spice Latte! Too bad there is no Starbucks in my small town!