October 24, 2008

Instead of farmers fighting AIDS...

So not a single real-life friend of mine has seen the latest episode from The Office. This hurts my feelings. So I turn to you, Internet. I just need to run down a few of my favorite moments, because I thought in general that episode was hilarious.


I love Creed. He is CRAZY. "Nobody steals from Creed Bratton and gets away with it. The last person who did this...disappeared. His name was...Creed Bratton." What. In. The. World?


I also love Andy with my whole heart. "You're always safe with me. I'm a very good screamer." What a man.


Okay, and is it just me or is Holly just absolutely the most perfect person for our Michael Scott?! Even when he is insane (and we all know he has those moments, people), she totally goes with it! It never ceases to surprise me. But I think they are kinda precious.


I thought Darryl got arrested in real life? But let's be honest, I'm glad he's still been in the show these last few episodes. He/Michael cracked me up last night. "Michael gave me a list of his top 10 Bruce Springsteen songs. Three were Huey Lewis and the News, one was Tracy Chapman 'Fast Car', and my personal favorite, 'Short People.'" Hahahahaha - the whole time Michael kept talking about Bruce, and it was SO Huey Lewis playing. I was just dying over that. And the squeaky gavel.


Oh, and I love Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refridgeration, who bid $1,000 on her hug. That's hot. (:


I love The Office. My life is so enjoyable sometimes.


3 comments:

3GirlsDaddy said...

Edub - now you know if you ever need to talk to a friend about The Office you need to look no farther than me. I do NOT miss an episode. I don't always watch it on time. Tivo is a friend that lets me watch 2-3 episodes commercial free. It is the BEST comedy going. Hands. Down. I keep thinking that Holly is a female Michael Scott but somewhere deep down I think she's angling for his job. Call me crazy. And having Ryan back answering phones is cracking me up. What's he gonna do when Pam comes back? The Huey Lewis / Springsteen bit had me rolling. Come see us soon!

3girlsmom said...

Im pretty much loving the fact that my hubby & my Edub are bloggy friends. Y'all can speak in the language of "the office" together & I won't feel badly about not watching it.

Looking forward to Tuesday? What's the latest on that?

Erin Ward said...

So, I stumbled on to your blog, and I was so excited.

You share my name... and my love for The Office.