September 29, 2008

Music Mondays

This week's theme: songs with the word "run" in the lyrics. C'mon, people. I will make updates throughout the week, but leave some love in the comments!

Just to get us started:

1. "Faithfully" by Journey
2. "Run to You" by Whitney Houston
*Updated to add:
Psh. No one? Robyn, I don't know if we can be friends anymore. (:
3. "I Run to You" by Lady Antebellum
4. "In The Long Run" by the Eagles
5. "Take It On The Run" by REO Speedwagon
6. "I Ran (So Far Away)" by Flock of Seagulls
7. "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benatar
8. "Runaround Sue" by Dion
9. "The Fox" by Nickel Creek
**
10. "Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban
11. "Whenever I Run" by Keith Urban
12. "The Lighthouse's Tale" by Nickel Creek
13. "Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne
14. "Long Train Running" by the Doobie Brothers
15. "Vultures" by John Mayer
16. "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tommy James & The Shondells / Tiffany
17. "Band On The Run" by Paul McCartney
18. "Run For Your Life" by The Beatles
19. "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum
20. "Runaway" by Bon Jovi (and if I were you I'd YouTube the video...the 80s...)


1 comment:

3girlsmom said...

First, hush yo mouth.
I can't remember the name of the song I'm trying to tell you.....
Hang on - a little research.
Well crap. Still can't think of it.
But here are 2 more.
Run - George Strait
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - by who knows?