September 26, 2008

The return of The Office

I am so excited that The Office is back on!! It may be a sad state of affairs, but I don't know where I would be without Dwight and Andy and Michael and JIM AND PAM and sweet, sassy Stanley... It just brings so much enjoyment into my life. There, I said it.

Now, about last night's episode, I have a few things to say. If you haven't seen it (and you want to), then maybe you should not read this anymore.



#1. I LOVE THE PROPOSAL!!! I was sooooo nervous how they were showing us Pam's friendship with nice-but-not-at-all-Jim-boy at school. The Office writers, if you did that to me, someone's gonna get hurt. BUT THE PROPOSAL! It was perfect. I love that it was so spontaneous and not the perfect-fairy-tale moment. It was perfect Jim and Pam. But let's be honest, I would've said yes so much louder and faster than Pam. (:

#2. Angela/Dwight/Andy. I don't even know what to say. Poor Andy! And the booty calls (or pages, as the case may be), though funny in their blatantness, TOTALLY ruin what I love(d) about Angela and Dwight's relationship.

#3. I need Michael to just work it out with Holly. But that is some hilarious stuff.

#4. Kevin's specialness revealed...poor Kev, but that is seriously some of the funniest comedy ever. "Wait, back up. Do you think that I'm retarded?"


#5. More favorite quotes:


-Andy: Every little boy fantasizes about his fairytale wedding.


-Michael: No, no, no. I don't wanna hear moaning. This is a good day. You guys accomplished something big. You lost a ton of weight, literally. A lot of weight. And I don't care what any stupid scale says, you guys are all gigantic losers.

-Michael: Does anyone have any idea what the number one cause of death is in this country?
-Dwight Schrute: Shotgun weddings.
-Jim Halpert: That's not what that is.


-Andy: Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair.


-Ryan: I've even started volunteering, giving back to the community.
-Jim: That's great....You're talking about your court-ordered community service?
-Ryan: I don't need a judge to tell me to keep my community clean.
-Jim: But he did right?
-Ryan: Alright.
-Jim: Alright.


I can't wait for next week!


No comments: