November 20, 2008

It's my caprese salad

I stinkin' love The Office. I am stinking right now at this whole updating-of-the-blog thing, but I'm going to try and give a nice run-down soon. I just had to get one her and spill my guts over tonight's episode. WHY IS IT SO FUNNY? For me, it wasn't even as funny or as quotable as the past few episodes have been. A little lackluster, people. Until that outro. Number one, Ryan is an IDIOT. Number two, I LOVE JIM AND PAM (but I was so nervous when he took her to the house). Number three, the art studio?!!--that is so hot. Number four, Michael totally screamed when he saw Toby. Though I am holding onto my love of Holly-for-Michael, I will be glad to get back to his crazy, outspoken hatred of Toby. It makes me laugh a lot. Okay and number five, Creed...when the cops came in. My word he is insane. And funny.

Okay so I always have to re-run my favorite quotes:

Michael: Well I do have cause. It is be-CAUSE I hate him.

Michael (to camera): You wanna see some real high caliber acting? Well, Mr. Kurt Russell, you are about to be served.

Jim: Why'd you come in here?
Dwight: To socialize. And inform.

Dwight: What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me, she tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son, and he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story really gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadéro - she's been waiting for me all these years; she's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.


1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

You are too funny. The fam and I are spending the night in Tallahassee on the 17th and will be there the morning of the 18th...wanna have breakfast or anything???? Late night drink...hahaha...anyway, just thought I'd see what you thought...