July 8, 2008

And out of the darkness...

I am SO not consistent with this whole blogging thing.  I find myself trying to ferret out the interesting facets of my day-to-day existence just to blog about them.  You know, because I can and stuff.  And then I, you know, don't blog.  I'm already tired and have some bible study to do before I sleep, so I'm only going to give you the highlights of my recent (month and a half) life: I am taking gymnastics.  For "big kids".  I stinking love it.  We do all areas of gymnastics.  I'm currently sore from holding my head up whilst spinning around the uneven bars.  Yes, it is true (I am Nacho).  

More later.  For now, let me just say that I have a new favorite gymnast, and I can't wait for the Olympics.  I discovered this week that they are going to have Beijing On Demand, so I won't have to miss anything!  This little peanut is the most amazing thing I've ever seen...and a whole foot shorter than I am.  

Check it:


1 comment:

3girlsmom said...

Love love love Shawn Johnson. I was a HUGE Mary Lou fan and she's the new Mary Lou. I wish I could go to Beijing and wear a flag shirt and yell Go USA and watch her win gold and eat food (you know, because they don't call it Chinese food over there...it's just food).