May 16, 2008

Blank

I haven't blogged in a while. I'm spent. I've got nothing. Life has been a bit insane the last few weeks. Work is not so hot. People frustrate me sometimes. It has sapped my strength for blogging.

I will say that I love The Office. Still. Even though I am also terribly frustrated that nothing worked out according to my plans on the season finale last evening. There were some good times, but then...well, you know. Sorry if you don't watch the show. You should.

My friend Emily is getting married tomorrow. I'm so excited for her, and I can't wait to go to the wedding! There will be dancing, so...as I sit on the fringes and watch other people make fools of themselves, it could be some good blog-fodder.

I got some new things from J.Crew yesterday. This dress, this dress (which, incidently, is not the soft rosy pink as it appears...think bright pinky-orange, people...), and some SHORTS in this pattern. I love J.Crew. And I'd like to thank the economic stimulus payments for this opportunity. What do y'all think?

I'm working a 1/2 day today. Summer flex-time schedules have arrived. I'm excited. I'm also getting my hair highlighted for the first time. Pray for me, people everywhere.

That's all for now. Peace and love. (:

1 comment:

3girlsmom said...

How'd the hi-lighting go? I need pictures.